Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Summer Routine.

I have neglected my blog for the past week or more, so here is a little update. We are working on settling into a summer routine, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe that is our summer routine; the lack of routine.

The boys have started swim lessons, which they LOVE! We have been frequenting the library. The boys are participating in the summer reading program and have already read 14 hours. We've walked to the park, visited the school playground, and logged many hours in the back yard. Our little garden has tons of green onions (which the boys munch on for an afternoon snack), tomatoes are coming and our we tried our first sugar snap peas this week. Mark tiled our new back splash in the kitchen, getting us one step closer to finally completing our kitchen remodel. And I have been putting some extra hours in at work catching up on my trainings and covering for my partner as she goes on vacation this week.

Here are a few pictures:



Corbin took this picture of Trent:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting! I've been going through withdrawals. I'm so looking forward to your visit up here!
Kara