May 9, 2009 I will be walking in the Vancouver GREAT STRIDES walk to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. I am walking with Billy Buck's Battalion in honor of Melissa's (my sister-in-law) nephew, Billy. Billy was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when he was 15. He is now 18, a senior in high school, and planning on going to college next year. Although I have not met Billy personally, his story, positive attitude and perseverance has inspired me. Please consider supporting me as I walk in Billy Buck's honor.
If you would like to support this great cause, click
here to go to my personal fundraising website for Great Strides, or click on the Great Strides widget in the upper right corner of my blog to donate. Any donation would be greatly appreciated and will help the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation find a cure for this disease and for Billy. Thank You!
1 comment:
Thanks Megs, your post made me cry..I really appreciate your support & the support of your family & friends, we must find a cure!
Post a Comment