I know Rachel, it's crazy! A friend of mine told me that girls grow up faster. I had no idea how true that would be. My boys sure didn't mature this quickly. I think I may be in trouble with her! But oh, how I do adore her.
LOL....yea, I think you might have your hands full ;) She is suuuch a cutie though :) Noah is just NOW almost sitting on his own. Poor kids had some issues and is a little behind but no worries :) They all eventually reach their milestones ;) We still need to get these kiddos together!
3 comments:
Are you SURE she is only 8 months old Meg? LOL :)
I know Rachel, it's crazy! A friend of mine told me that girls grow up faster. I had no idea how true that would be. My boys sure didn't mature this quickly. I think I may be in trouble with her! But oh, how I do adore her.
LOL....yea, I think you might have your hands full ;) She is suuuch a cutie though :) Noah is just NOW almost sitting on his own. Poor kids had some issues and is a little behind but no worries :) They all eventually reach their milestones ;) We still need to get these kiddos together!
Post a Comment