3 days ago
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Uncle Matt
Although not officially the kids' Uncle yet, Corbin, Trent and Becca already love & adore Cara's fiance, Matt. The boys are already calling him Uncle Matt. This week, we had a wonderful, but brief visit with Matt (we will get to spend more time with Cara later this week- yay!). We are excited to welcome Matt into our family officially October 17, 2009, but unofficially Matt is already part of the family.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like Matt is a GREAT addition to your family. The kids all look so happy hanging out with him. I'm glad he's a good fit for all of you. Hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas. Hugs, MJ
Your kids are so precious! I love Corbin's double hugs, Trent's BIG smile, and Becca's sweet, (mostly) quiet nature!
I may not officially be their uncle yet, but your family certainly has welcomed me in with open arms! I had a wonderful time spending Christmas Eve with you, Mark and your wonderful kids!
Post a Comment