Corbin made this Christmas ornament at school and I was so impressed. It is such a simple, easy craft and it really looks so nice on our Christmas tree.
All they did was cut Q-tips in half, dip the end of the Q-tip in glue & glitter, arrange as a snowflake on wax paper. Then put glue in the center of the snowflake and sprinkle glitter on top of the glue and let dry. Pull it off the wax paper, and then attached string. So simple! Corbin was so excited, he wants to help Trent make one too.



2 comments:
I read Cara's blog when she posted Corbin's card and just thought it was the most adorably sweet thing. He is such a thoughtful boy. You must be one proud mama!!
Love this blog - I think it's incredible the connection that you and Cara have and I am so excited to join the "extended" family. We got the next adorable Corbin card the day after you posted this, btw! Soooo fun!
Post a Comment