Thursday, December 11, 2008

Becca rolls over!

Yesterday, Becca figured out how to roll over (from her back to her belly). She has been working on it for awhile and getting so close. She would rock back and forth, trying to get momentum to propel herself over, but her arm was always in the way. Then yesterday she suddenly figured it out, and there is no stopping her... Oh, except for one little thing, she hasn't figured out how to roll back over from her belly to her back. So currently it goes like this... Becca rolls over onto her belly, she looks up at me, so proud of herself (see picture)
Then, she realizes she is stuck on her belly and starts fussing. I help her roll back over, only for her to do it again. This evening, she got tired of the game and instead of fussing, she laid her head down and fell asleep. (Don't worry, I did move her back onto her back and put her in her crib, I just had to take a picture first.)

Let the mobility begin! The days of laying Becca down and her staying there are over! My life is about to get a little more hectic.

1 comment:

Cara Hoag said...

She looks so happy in the first picture! I can't wait to see this rolling over...just over a week from now!