Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Silliness

Trent has a wonderful natural sense of humor. He gets me laughing everyday- here are two pictures & stories that crack me up...

Last week, I asked Trent to go get dressed and this is how he came out! VERY SILLY! He was so proud of himself and as soon as he pulled the shorts off his head he unveiled a radiant smile waiting for my reaction.






Today while Corbin was at school, Trent came out in his lion costume wearing my sling with his "baby" lion inside and carrying my purse. Earlier in the day, he had come out with the "baby" lion under his costume and said there was a baby in his tummy and would come out soon. I guess the baby arrived and now Trent and his baby are ready to hit the town!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

I love the baby lion in the sling! He's so creative and cute.

Cara Hoag said...

That is too funny with the sling. So Zoey is now a grandma lion!