Well it only seems fair that I would share a growing up realization about Becca after posting ones about Corbin & Trent the last two days. Becca is growing so much lately, I am having one of those parenting moments daily with her. I am constantly amazed at her exploding vocabulary which now includes please, light, Hershey, Zoey, tree, doggie, eye, ears, Poppy, hi, mommy, daddy, cheese, baby, yes, no, Papa and new words are popping up daily. But that isn't what I want to talk about. I could focus on the day Becca went poop, then went and got the diapers and wipes and brought them to me and laid down without any prompting. Or how about when I said "Zoey go to your crate" and Becca grabbed Zoey's collar and walked her to the crate. But not those either. Or I could write about Becca's wonderful dancing abilities (more on that later: VIDEO alert- stay posted). Or I could tell you about her singing the ABCs, she might not have the letters down, but she has the tune. But nope, those stories take a back seat to Becca's new skill that has me pulling out my hair and losing sleep!
Here is a picture of Becca showing off her talent:

I really shouldn't be surprised, she has been climbing on the couch and into the window for weeks now, but this presents a whole new realm of challenges. So what exactly is her new skill you ask? Well, Becca has figured out how to push the kitchen chairs around wherever she wants, then climb up on the chair and reach things she couldn't before. One day, she even managed to use the chair, then step on the drawer, and get on top of the counter. I mean, really?!? REALLY!? What am I going to do with this girl?

Trent is proud of his sister, after all, he has taught her all she knows!
1 comment:
You have some pretty cute kids!
Post a Comment