Monday, January 4, 2010

We love the HOAGS!

As always, we had a wonderful visit with my sister, Cara and her new husband, Matt! Although, it was WAY too quick for liking. We enjoyed celebrating Christmas together, playing an intense game of Super Mario Bros. Wii, eating lots of yummy dinners (Mac & Cheese, Baked Spaghetti, Lasagna, or Roast, anyone?) and just hanging out. The kids showed off their newly acquired skills including Becca's dance moves, Corbin's reading, and Trent's all around love for everything Star Wars. We can't wait to see the Hoags again!






*despite the photograpic evidience, Corbin was present during the Hoags' visit. Somehow I just did not manage to get a picture of him with Cara or Matt. My bad.*

1 comment:

Cara Hoag said...

We had so much fun! And it does go by entirely too fast. I can't wait to live closer and see more of the Sarvelas!

And I'm sure we have a picture with Corbin. Once we upload pics I'll send one your way.