In honor of the new year, I figured I could share with you some new names in our household.
Lets start with our last name. I happen to be quite fond of Sarvela, but when we recently received our new insurance cards, it appears we have a new last name: SARUCLA. hmm. Sarucla sounds kind of interesting, too. I guess we can go with it. I wonder if the person who processed our paper is just a UCLA fan?
Next name change, Trent has informed me that he doesn't like his middle name. In fact, he "hates" Jacob. So he has renamed himself. He prefers his middle name to be Love. So he is no longer my Trenton Jacob, but instead my Trenton Love. And in case, I forget this (which I often do, especially when I get upset with him and use his full name), he corrects me and says, "Not Trenton Jacob, Trenton Love" and then suddenly I can't be mad at him anymore. Perhaps he is on to something. Its hard to use a stern voice and say Trenton Love. Smart boy.
Oh, and one more name change. Zoey prefers to go by Zoa now. Don't ask me why. But Trent swears that his little buddy likes Zoa better than Zoey.
So there you have it... A new year and three new names.
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment