3 days ago
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Blogiversary
One year ago today, I joined the blogging world with my first two posts (Welcome to my Blog and Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch). One hundred and thirty four post & one year later, I am celebrating the anniversary of my blog. I have enjoyed blogging as an easy way to document our life, and to share pictures and stories with our friends and family. Thank you for reading and taking time to follow our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Horray! Happy Blog-iversary. I have so, so enjoyed the year of you documenting all of the excitement in your family. I can't believe you keep up with it all and manage to blog about it all with such humor, grace, and love. Sending lots of love to you, Mark, your ring bear, ring tiger, and Baby Becca.
Post a Comment