Corbin absence has also positively influenced Trent and Becca's relationship! Trent now tells me regularly, "I love Becca" or "I love my baby sister." It's been a long time coming for Trent, but it seems that he is starting to see Becca as fun, not just annoying! Yesterday, Trent built a couch cushion fort and invited Becca to come in. They played happily in there together for over a half hour, which is amazing consider Becca rarely plays with anything for more than 5 minutes.
Today when Becca was napping, Trent asked where Becca was. I told him she was napping, he responded, "bummer, I wanted to play with her." What a switch from Trent use to ask me to please put Becca down for a nap. Zoey is also getting more attention from Trent & Becca now that Corbin is gone more. She loves being in the mix and part of the action.
Hopefully, Corbin, Trent & Becca (& Zoey) continue to great friends and playmates.



1 comment:
Very cute. Can't wait to see the whole Sarvela gang in less than two weeks!
Post a Comment