Thursday, March 19, 2009

GO Gonzaga, G-O-N-Z-A-G-A!!

Today the NCAA Tournament swings into action and I couldn't be more excited. The first two days are my favorite days for sports! 32 games in two days- Nonstop action and some guaranteed upsets. We are in full Gonzaga gear hoping to be able to celebrate a Zag victory against Akron tonight (unfortunately I can't watch the game, instead will be sitting at baseball practice- bummer!). Thanks to my parents who were at Gonzaga last weekend and outfitted the kids with new Zag shirts.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! These kids looks awesome and ready to cheer.

As always, loving the blog.

Go Zags!

Cara Hoag said...

Born to be ZAGS!

Kind of funny that everything is red when it isn't even one of our colors (technically). I really like the addition of Becca's bow.

I'm wearing my work-appropriate Zag gear which translates to red shoes, black pants and a blue shirt under a black sweater. No one at work knows the difference but I had to show my spirit anyway!

Noel said...

I LOVE these pictures!