Playing with her spoon:
She wasn't too fond of the experience. We tried again tonight with a little less resistance and a few drops of milky soup made it down. She does like playing with the spoon.
First #2- Training Wheels Off: Today, Mark took the training wheels off of Corbin's bike. Mark gave him a push, and Corbin was off riding! Corbin has been ready to ride a bike (skill wise) for quite a while, but was nervous and afraid to take the training wheels off. Today, he went for it and was pretty successful for his first attempt. There was some tears and frustrations, but those were few compared to the smiles and sense of accomplishment that he radiated. I was so proud of him.
The first push:
First #3- Spring Soccer: I signed Trent up for Spring soccer this week. This will be Trent's first formal activity. He has been begging to play soccer ever since Corbin started playing a few years ago. When I told Trent he got to play this spring, Trent walked over to Corbin and told Corbin that "now, You have to watch ME play soccer games." I can't wait for the season to begin!
Here is Trent watching one of Corbin's soccer games Fall 07:



2 comments:
Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait until Cara and I are a bit closer to y'all so we can experience some of these firsts in person!!
I love reading your Blog! It makes me smile!!! It just reminds me of all the silly things Wes does!
Post a Comment