3 days ago
Monday, January 19, 2009
*Update on my previous post*
So the night after I posted Another Sleep Update, the boys fell asleep in the same bed again. And again, Mark and I thought it was pretty sweet. That was until 6a, when we were woken up by both boys screaming and yelling as loud as they could. I hurried into their room to find Corbin kicking Trent in the head trying to get him to move. I guess Trent had taken over the bed (sounds a little like his daddy). So sharing a bed- not so cute anymore. I took Trent with me into our bed so we all could sleep and in the morning established a new rule- NO Sleeping in the Same Bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Matt read this and turned to me and said, "Are you sure you want to have kids?"
Post a Comment