Friday, February 18, 2011

Spoiled!

Valentine's Day was this week and my valentines spoiled me!

It started with a Valentine's tea with Trent at his preschool. Trent made me this lovely hat, served me heart shaped scones and made me this keepsake magnet frame. It was a special morning. Didn't he do a great job?



Then Mark took Corbin shopping and Corbin picked out flowers for me, candy and a singing dog card. Simply perfect.


For dinner, I was planning on making one of Corbin and Mark's favorite, french toast with strawberries and ice cream, but Mark came into the kitchen and took over making dinner and even did the dishes.

But that wasn't even my big surprise. Mark and the boys had picked out a mothers ring for me. It is gorgeous- I love it.
Isn't my husband & kids the sweetest??? (I guess it also means we are definitely not having any more kids, since it is literally set in stone now)

2 comments:

Cara Hoag said...

Ha. Set in stone huh? Do you think that was what motivated Mark to buy the ring? To ensure you don't have more kids?

You know, I heard if you conceive a baby now (like today) you could have a 11/11/11 baby! Think about it!

Jen said...

Gorgeous, Meg! What a fun day--and you totally deserve to be spoiled like that!