Last week, we had a class room visit where Becca got to go meet her teachers. She had such a great time, that she cried when we left. Since her visit, Becca has been counting the days until she got to go back. This morning, Becca woke up bright and early. She had her bag packed and ready to go by 7a (school doesn't start until 9a- needless to say it was a long 2 hour wait for all of us).
We took the first day pictures outside our house, and when we arrived at preschool, I asked Becca if I could take some more pictures in front of her school. Becca responded, "Nope, I'm good."
When the classroom doors open, Becca barely said goodbye before running inside, and she never looked back. When I picked her up. She exclaimed, "We had snack and we sang songs!" She can't wait to go back.
What a BIG girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment