The boys diligently cut out 50 feathers that will be added between now and Thanksgiving. Each feather will list someone or something we are grateful for. We decided to begin with our family, each member individually and grow our turkey from there.
*I'll post an after picture to show how fluffy our turkey becomes*



5 comments:
What a fun idea! Do Matt and I each get our own feather (assuming you are thankful for us) or a joint Hoag one? Just curious. :)
I hope next Thanksgiving you're hanging out in Sacramento with us! My sweet potato casserole is worth the drive down here!!
You guys share a feather- we put you up last night. They could fill the 50 feathers just naming people, so I want them to have to think beyond the obvious- they added food last night.
You guys share a feather- we put you up last night. They could fill the 50 feathers just naming people, so I want them to have to think beyond the obvious- they added food last night.
I LOVE it! You are so creative--I miss doing creative and fun things with you! I might have to "steal" your idea to do with the girls I work with. I promise I'll give you credit. :)
I love this idea!!! I just noticed it...I will have to try it next year :)
Sara
Post a Comment